We hereby inform you that the processing of personal data will be in compliance with the current legislation on privacy and will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency. For this purpose, in accordance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, we indicate the aims and manner in which they will be treated. This information relates only to the data of those who interact with accessible services from the home page of the site www.tecnetdati.com and does not extend to other websites that may be accessed by the user through links provided on the site.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data during their normal operation which is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, be used to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. Such data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to control its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Details provided voluntarily
To access certain services dedicated to users, you must register and enter some personal information. The provision of some identifying information is necessary in order to authenticate and verify the legitimacy of access on various levels of the restricted areas. In no circumstances will sensitive data or judicial be treated. The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the gathering the sender address’s necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Purpose of the processing
The data you entered may be used to perform the operations strictly necessary to provide the service.
All data will be recorded electronically. The registration data and any other information, directly or indirectly, to a specific client are gathered and processed in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (in particular the provisions in the Technical Regulations – Annex B to D. Decree no. 196/2003) and will be accessible only to personnel who have successfully completed a special procedure authentication / authorization. They will be handled by third parties only if this is necessary for service and maintenance requirements, without prejudice to any obligations under applicable provisions of Law (eg: ‘tax authority inspections). In no circumstances will they be disseminated to the public. Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (various documentation, reports, answers to questions, publications, etc.) are used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are communicated to third parties only if where necessary for that purpose (service delivery of the required documentation).
Rights of interested parties
Interested parties may exercise their rights against the data controller at any time, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for convenience:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights –
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and the communication thereof in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can become acquainted with as appointed representative in the State territory, or persons in charge.
3. You have the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Any inquiry about the Art. 7 must be submitted subject to the data via email or ordinary postal services.
Parties related to the processing
The “owner” of the processing is Tecnet Data Ltd. which has its headquarters in Corso Svizzera 185-10149 Turin (registered office in Via Damiano Chiesa 26-10093 – Collegno (TO). The processor “responsible” for this website is Joomlahost.it – COLT Engine Srl headquartered in Via San Pancrazio 14, 10044 Pianezza (Turin).
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information by the owner under the terms and conditions set forth herein. If the owner decides to change this statement, an operation which can be done at any time and without notice, we will post those changes on this page. By continuing to use the site after the owner has posted changes to this information, means you agree to these changes. It is advisable to check this page on the site to learn about possible changes to this statement.
Cookies are used to perform authentication information, monitoring of sessions and storing specific information about users accessing the server and normally are present in the browser of each user. These are small text files stored locally in the cache of the browser, therefore on the device for varying periods of time depending on the need and generally from a few minutes and over a few years. Using cookies can maintain technical data that allow easier navigation and greater ease of use and effectiveness of the site. For example, cookies may be used to determine whether there has been any contact between your computer and our website to keep the information of the session.
The use of “technical” cookies by Tecnet Dati can be avoided by the user through the settings of your navigation browser; the feature “Help” of most browsers explains how to configure the same to indicate when you receive a new cookie on the device, refuse new cookies, and how to disable them entirely .
Technical Cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “.
These are normally installed by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to authenticate to access restricted areas);
- function cookies which allow the user browsing the function a number of selected criteria (for example, language) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
These cookies do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used.To find out how this site uses technical cookies see the link: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
Third Party Cookies
These cookies are installed by third parties (such as the Social widget to Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics …) and are not directly managed by Tecnet data. For information relating to third-party cookies on the site Tecnet see the related links hereinafter.
Third-party cookies shared by Social Network
Social buttons and the Social widget allow the social network to capture data related to the visit. Through the use of these buttons / widgets third-party cookies are therefore installed, including profiling. The site, however, does not share any information or navigation user data acquired through its website with social networks. Following are links to information of individual social tools on the site.
Third Party Cookie Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics on site browsing by users.
The following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout , is made available by Google, the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt.